Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Moving the '54 Chevy

We have a really nice '54 Chevy Bel-Air. The only place we have to keep it is in the wood shed. Tonight I moved it out into the yard so we can stack wood tomorrow. The only thing wrong with the car is that it has a very thick layer of saw dust and dirt on it. Also, I sometimes wish it was a truck so we could use it to haul wood instead of just gather dust........


We bought the car in 1999 and had it painted then. Not bad for a 13 year old paint job. 

Engine is original (with lots of mods) and runs well, but very dirty!

2 comments:

  1. Nice car. I want an old car so bad, one day it will happen. I am actually going to a few NJ Chevy Dealers this weekend to see what they have. I am itching for a new car and Chevy is the only place I would go to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We are an all Chevy family here. I drive a little HHR on my commute and it is probably my favorite.

      Delete